You're representing our brand and the technology to power tomorrow's law firm. This requires infectious energy, a positive attitude, and a big smile. We're looking for brand ambassadors that can bring their relationship building skills and energy to represent Gladiate at an upcoming trade show, conference or event.
What you'll achieve:
- Represent and demonstrate the value of Gladiate to prospects, conference and trade show attendees
- Network and engage attorneys, case managers, paralegals from personal injury law firms
- Build rapport, demonstrate empathy, expert listening, and storytelling
- Have fun!
What you'll bring:
- Experience or exposure representing a brand to professional stakeholders
- Highly personable and hold great communication skills in order to successfully gain trust and buy-in
- You're a good listener
- Self-starter, who is highly motivated
- You understand how to tell stories using both words and visuals
How to apply:
- Send an email to email@example.com, include the following information:
- Why this role? Why is this role tailor made for you?
- Why you? How will you add to our team and our culture?
We hire talented and passionate people from a variety of backgrounds. If you’re excited about a role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every bullet point listed in the job description, we still encourage you to apply. If you’re a builder at heart, share our values, and are a true believer in building the technology to power the law firm of tomorrow - we want to hear from you.
Gladiate is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristic.
Gladiate is committed to providing highly competitive cash compensation for this opportunity.