Our front end tech stack includes; React Typescript, NX Monorepo, React/Tanstack Query, TailwindCSS and Vite
What you'll achieve:
- Build web applications with web development best practices
- Ship polished user interfaces: You can work with others to build and maintain quality user interfaces that power law firm operations
- Partner with our founding CTO and fellow engineers to integrate UI components with APIs and databases and execute our product roadmap
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on product requirements
- Debug errors, troubleshoot issues, and perform routine performance optimizations
- Write high-quality, scalable, and reusable code
- Shape the law firm of the future
What you'll bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field
- Familiarity with TypeScript, React Typescript, CSS frameworks such as TailwindCSS or Bootstrap, cross browser compatibility testing, JSON web tokens, and complicated forms and form elements
- An understanding that building a product that powers another entrepreneurs business comes with responsibility for our impact—good and bad
- Interest and concern for business needs, implications, and practicality of your code. You can balance between craft, speed, and the bottom line.
- You're a good listener who collaborates well. You observe and internalize all inputs and feedback to help you reach the best decision.
- Ability to communicate nuanced ideas clearly, whether you're explaining technical decisions in writing or brainstorming in real time
- Comfort asking for help when you get stuck
How to apply:
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, include the following information:
- Why Gladiate? Why is our mission, product, company stage a perfect fit for you?
- Why this role? Why is this role tailor made for you?
- Why you? How will you add to our team and our culture?
- What was your favorite TV show or movie when you were a kid?
We hire talented and passionate people from a variety of backgrounds. If you’re excited about a role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every bullet point listed in the job description, we still encourage you to apply. If you’re a builder at heart, share our values, and are a true believer in building the technology to power the law firm of tomorrow - we want to hear from you.
Gladiate is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristic.
Gladiate is committed to providing highly competitive cash compensation, equity, and benefits.